Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Change is here. (Cos I am back) 😉

So hello there. I'm back with my first love. It's been a while, 3 years to be exact.

I never really know what to write or share with you guys. I'm a bit confused if I am running out of ideas or my brain is overflowing with them that I can't choose on what to put here.

But let me just start by saying, so many things have changed.
My hair
My age
My choice of clothes
My mobile number
My kikay kit
My friends
My work
And so on and so forth..

But aside from those physical and obvious changes that I have went through, there are also changes that happened in a glimpse that it is just now that I realized them.

My points of view
My beliefs
My opinion
My priorities
My emotional management
My heart

The list is quite endless for we all know, and here I am repeating it.. (Say it with me)
"Change is the only constant thing in this world" (yeah right).

I wouldn't bore you with the news of all the changes that is happening in and out of the country for I assumed you are all updated with every bits of information there is to know. 😁 And there are more reliable sources that you can rely on to for accurate reports and news.

Well, this article is really just about me coming back. (Quite obvious 😁) And I really do hope I can commit on this, this time around.

So sit back and relax, enjoy the ride. In my world. In my castle. 💋










No comments:

Post a Comment