Friday, June 14, 2013

Now Playing..

Music is part of my life. I listen and search for songs appropriate for my feelings at the moment or on what I am going through. I love dancing to upbeat songs and sometimes cries to heart breaking music. :( I look into the lyrics of each song and see if it fits my emotions and views. But what catches me the most is the title of the song, because just like any book, there is a story behind every title. I've been listening to love songs nowadays, and I've been putting myself into it. It feels like the music searches my very soul. So I am letting you know my top 5 songs playing endlessly in my Ipod. Comes with it are my favorite lines in the song. Enjoy! :)

1. THE DISTANCE - Evan and Jaron

I can't take the distance 

I can't take the miles 
I can't take the time 'til I next see you smile 
I can't take the distance 
And I'm not ashamed 
That with every breath I'll take 

I'm callin' your name



Long distance relationships are hard. They are almost impossible. Some give up while very few make it to the very end. Absence makes the heart grow fonder but it sometimes make the mind forget. But remember, one day, you two will be together again. And the feeling will make you forget that you've ever been away.


2. FIRST TIME - Lifehouse
Lookin' at you
Holdin' my breath
For once in my life
I'm scared to death
I'm takin' a chance
Letting you inside



To love is again is like falling in love  for the first time. It is scary, it is a risk. You never know what will happen. But love is beautiful. It is worth taking a try.  First times are good. First times are unexpected. And again, I'm ready for my first time. :)


3. WHITE DRESS - Ben Rector
I never knew 
that I could love someone
The way that I love you
I never knew
that I could love someone
the way that I love you




A very beautiful wedding. And soon, I am thinking of putting it in my wedding song list. A white dress, something that every girl dreams of, will always be a symbol of  unending love and partnership. I will, in the future, will put on this white dress while this song plays in the background. :)


4. BLESS THE BROKEN ROAD - Rascal Flatts

I think about the years I spent, just passing through
I'd like to have the time I lost, and give it back to you
But you just smile and take my hand
You've been there, you understand
It's all part of a grander plan that is coming true



Each of us, experienced the aches of a broken heart. But with a glimpse of a better tomorrow, a better love, will make us forget the pain we once had. God have better plans for us, much greater than anything we dream of. And He will guide us to the arms of our destined half. :)

5. MAKE YOU FEEL MY LOVE - Adele

I could make you happy
Make your dreams come true
Nothing that I wouldn't do
Go to the ends
Of the earth for you
To make you feel my love



We should know the art of giving, without expecting anything in return. When we have someone to love, we should never be afraid to show them our affection and how thankful we are for being a part of their life. We should never let them doubt our love for them, hence, they should feel secure that no one will ever take their place into our hearts and minds. :) 


That's it for my list! Hope you'll take time to listen to them because they really have good messages. :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment